STEREOCARTO has a Leica terrestrial scanner. Its main product of this technology is an accurate point cloud which can be exported into different formats such as those of Autocad (2D and 3D), Microstation (2D and 3D), PACE, PDMS, PDS, etc.
The survey is executed depending on a previous planning study where the
dimensions of the zone to be scanned and its point density are determined.
The data post-processing after the survey is performed with Cyclon software,
while the software used to obtain the final product depends on the client
requirements. In fact, for the final products it is possible to combine digital camera
images with the point cloud.
- Building modelling: Facades, sections, planimetry and interiors.
- Computation of volumes
- Topographic surveys: Tunnels, roads, bridges, viaducts, etc.
- Archaeological zones representation
- Heritage conservation
- Representation of forest stands
- Studies for the building restructuring